Cell Phone Signal Booster 4G Lte Verizon Cell Signal Booster HJCINTL Band 13 700Mhz FDD Home Mobile Phone Signal Repeater Amplifier Kit with Panel/Whip (black)
List Price: $135.99 Lowest price: New $135.99
~ The HJCINTL cell phone signal booster supports voice and 4G data for 4G/LTE Verizon mobile phones, including IOS , Android, Windows Phone Systems, etc.
~ 【Stop dropped calls】- Boost 4G LTE cell phone signals in your home or office with a signal boosting range of up to 1500 sq ft. The booster simply amplifies your existing signal to give you more bars and and maintain fast data speeds while you browse the internet or talk on the phone.
~ 【Excellent Function】-This cell booster reduces dropped call, better voice quality, faster uploads and downloads. No more slow internet connections or long buffer times while watching your favorite streaming tv shows and movies. Give your smartphone, tablet, data card, and notebooks boosted speeds all at the same time while using the Home 4G.
~ 【Easy to Install】 - All of the components you need for installation are included in the package with easy to read, step-by-step instructions. Requires no technical experience with easy plug-and-play style setup, safe and convenient to use.
~ 【Warranty】- One Year Warranty! With FCC authentication certificate and quality guaranteed.Providing you with the friendliest customer service.Your satisfaction is our goal! Any problem, please kindly contact us.
This product is used to strengthen the weak signal, it couldn't create the signal, that's means it won't give you any help if there is no signal at all.
Operation Frequency:Band 13
Frequency Range: Uplink:777MHz-787MHz,Downlink:746MHz-756MHz
AGC LEVEL:Uplink:-45.00 Downlink:-56.00
I/O Port: N-Female on Both ends
Output Power:Uplink:17.70dBm Downlink:7.85dBm
Max.Antenna Gain:Uplink:8.1dBm Downlink:7.85dBm
1* Verizon 700MHz Single Band Repeater
1 * Indoor Whip antenna
1 * Outdoor Panel Antenna
1*10 Meters (32.80 feet) Coaxial Cable
4 * Screws for Mounting
1 * English User Manual
1. Mount the Outdoor Antenna. Choose a location for the Outdoor Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal.
2. Place the Base Unit where you want to create a Cell Zone. For the widest possible signal area, position the Base Unit near the middle of a room.
3. Connect the Indoor Antenna to the Base Unit and place it where you need signal.
4. Run the provided coaxial cable between the Base Unit and Outdoor Antenna.
5. Connect the Base Unit to the provided power supply and plug into a power outlet.